Music Finder – Audio Recognition, Lyrics finder & Search Music in the cloud, Shazam Clone with Admob
Music Finder is the best way to identify the music playing around you. Easy to use.
With the Music Finder app, you can explore lyrics from the identified song artist.
Music Finder lets you play a music preview of the identified track and give you the option
to listen to the full song on Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, VK, and Yandex Music streaming services.
• Splash Screen
• Press and Hold to start Audo Recognition
• Vibration Features when song found Added
• Audio & line Recognition
• Find a song within seconds (Powered by ACRCloud)
• Every identified song is saved on the history page.
• Find the song Lyrics.
• Watch music videos on YouTube.
• Listen to the full song you recognized in Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, and VK.
• Hypnotic visualizer.
• Elegant and animated UI for better User Experience
• OneSignal Push Notification with Image
• Admob Banner & Interstitial Ads Integration
• FaceBook Banner, Native Banner & Interstitial Ads Integration
• No Internet Connection Dialog
• App Exit Dialog
• Rate App Dialog
• Support Android X (with future support Android R)
• Material Design
• No server required
• Easy Customisation
• Clean code
• Documentation include
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
• Full Source Code
• App Screenshot
• Android Studio (Latest Version)
• Some Knowledge About UI Interface
• Google Admob Account
• ACRCloud Account
• Google Developer Account to submit the apps on Play Store
Support requests are being processed on business days from 11:00 to 16:00 (GMT +3),
Within 48h in the order, they were received, Except Saturday and Sunday!
Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our E-Mail ([email protected]).
Requests received via Codecanyon comments and personal messages, email, Twitter or FaceBook will
take a much longer time to process!
Similar App On Play Store:
What is Inventory Monitoring?
An inventory review can be done using one of two common methods. One is a “cycle count.” This means physically counting a small sample of your inventory to make sure the information in your system is accurate.
This is typically done daily or weekly. A second, more time-consuming approach is a physical count.
What is Online and offline Service?
Nextzen Digital Point of Sale – POS is an online and offline POS system. An offline window might be the time period when access to a database is unavailable.
An online window might be the time period when users are permitted to connect to a database. A maintenance window is different from a task schedule.
What is Employee Data Management?
Employee data Management allows you to store, manage and track all employee data. Typically a software used for employee database management is an array of employee profiles containing all their information.
It holds a variety of employee personnel fields such as name, age, job title, salary, length of service, etc for a Point of Sale to refer from.
How does Point of Sale Remote Access work?
Remote access is the ability for an authorized person to access a computer or a network from a geographical distance. You can control your business from anywhere in the world with Nextzen Biz Suite.
To get remote access you can use our app or you can directly access your Point of Sale software.